Are you fluent in Dutch? In addition, do you speak English or German fluently? Are you at home in the field of customer care or would you like to get to know this area for yourself? In addition, would you like to permanently reduce your ecological footprint and sometimes work from home?
-> Then apply to us!
We, timecon GmbH & Co. KG, are an owner-managed personnel consultancy with a focus on the placement and leasing of qualified specialists and executives. Thanks to our many years of existence, we have been able to successfully build up a broad network of renowned customer companies, which always helps us to find the right job for our applicants.
We are currently looking for a motivated person on behalf of our customer
- A long-term position in an exciting project
- An hourly wage of €15 plus a monthly language allowance of €200
- An intensive training period of approx. 2 weeks on site in Münster or Berlin, plus a few days in the office
- Work-life balance through home office options of up to 80% and full-time and part-time models
- development opportunities
- adoption options
- Team events, as well as many sports and leisure activities
-> You want to know more? Feel free to call us or write an e-mail!
You take on the administrative tasks that arise
Customer support via email, chat and phone
You keep track of the customer's outstanding claims and contact them in writing or by telephone if action is required
The communication takes place in the Dutch language, but you also have a very good knowledge of German or English
At the customer's request, you record and manage the customer's transactions in the booking system
- You have excellent oral and written skills in Dutch
- In addition, you speak either German or English fluently
- You have strong communication skills
- You have very good spelling and grammar skills
- You are an open-minded and empathetic person
- Excellent customer service is important to you
- You live within commuting distance of Münster or Berlin